Car & Bike Parking
If you're not taking public transit to the festival, here are details on where to park your car or bike.
Available From 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Following Locations
$5 Per Vehicle, Benefits CHAC:
- 400 Castro Street parking garage ... from Shoreline Blvd. turn south on California Street then right onto Bryant Street. Enter the garage on Bryant Street.
- 444 Castro Street parking garage … from Shoreline Blvd. turn south on California Street then right onto Bryant Street. Enter the garage on Bryant Street.
- Kaiser Permanente parking garage at 555 Castro Street … from El Camino Real go east on Calderon then left on Church Street then right on Hope Street. Enter the garage on Hope Street between Church and Mercy Streets.
- Chase Bank parking lot at 749 El Camino Real … located on the corner of El Camino Real and Castro Street.
- City of Mountain View Parking Lot #13 ... from Shoreline Blvd. turn south on California Street then right onto Bryant Street. The lot is located on the west side of Bryant Street.
Ride Your Bike to the Festival
Valet Bicycle Parking at Castro/Church Street Corner
Friends of Stevens Creek Trail promotes community pride and involvement in the completion, enhancement, and enjoyment of the Stevens Creek Trail and Wildlife Corridor. To learn more, visit http://stevenscreektrail.org
The Reach 3 of Stevens Creek Trail provides an opportunity for many local residents to ride their bicycles from the North side of Central Expressway over a pedestrian bridge and into downtown Mountain View. There couldn't be a better way to experience the festival than after a pleasant ride along this beautiful urban trail that follows the Stevens Creek out to the Bay.